# StartupIndia announcements
* Tax exemption for start-ups for three years.
* Rs. 10,000 crore corpus fund to support start-ups.
* Capital gains tax to be exempted for venture capital investments.
* 80% reduction in patent registration fee.
* Govt. to ensure 90-day window for start-ups to close businesses.
* Self-certification compliance for start-ups across India.
* No government inspection for three years for newly-formed start-ups.
* New scheme to provide IPR protection to start-ups and new firms.
* Innovation programme to start 5 lakh schools to target 10 lakh children.
* Government is all set to launch an app to create a platform for interaction